what can dr. linda karges-bone & education insite do for you?
- Assist with grant writing, proposal review, and development. Dr. Karges-Bone has personally written, designed, or assisted educational and human service providers in acquiring over $20 million dollars worth of grant funds from federal, state, or private sources.
- Serve as an external evaluator of grants. With IRB certification, Dr. Karges-Bone has done significant work as an external evaluator of federal projects for Departments of Education, NSF, Labor, and Health and Human Services.
- Support your college or university in pursuit of NCATE accreditation. Dr. Karges-Bone has a strong track record with ACEI and NAEYC program development and key assessments. She can bring a team together and design an assessment plan that will make accreditation productive and straightforward.
- Provide staff development and training in areas of curriculum design, standards alignment, school reform and leadership, assessment, gender-based teaching and learning, differentiated instruction and assessment, learning styles, faculty-staff motivation and coherence, and lesson planning to raise test scores.
- Deliver powerful and persuasive keynote addresses for state, national, and local events, including conferences, dinners, award banquets, school year "kickoff" events, retreats, and motivational sessions.
Click the Facebook button below to "like" Education InSite's Facebook page and get updates in your news feed!
January 5 & 6, 2014, The Regis School, Houston, Texas
January 13, 2014, Dorchester School District II, Summerville, SC
“Making a Difference With Differentiation”
February 4, 2014, National Title I Conference, San Diego, CA
Click here: “M Is for Metacognition”
February 6, 2014, H.E. Bonner Elementary School, Moncks Corner, SC
"South Carolina Family Literacy Keynote"
March 14, 2014, Mid-Atlantic Family Engagement Summit, Lynchburg, VA
Click here: “Creating a Brain Friendly Family”
Click here to read about Dr. Karges-Bone's October 2013 "Brainy Smurfs" in-service at West End Elementary School in Easley, S.C.
Read Dr. Karges-Bone's Op-Ed Piece in the Charleston, SC Post & Courier: "Pre-K Funding is a Wise Investment"