what can dr. linda karges-bone & education insite do for you?
- Education InSite is a consulting firm that brings current, research-based insights to your educational site, including public and private schools, non-profits, and institutions that serve children and families. Dr. Linda Karges-Bone brings 30 years of experience as a teacher, professor, author, evaluator, grant writer, consultant, and media host to the work of Education InSite. She is available to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Grant writing
- External evaluator for grants
- NCATE accreditation assistance
- Staff development and training
- Keynote addresses
- Assist with grant writing, proposal review, and development. Dr. Karges-Bone has personally written, designed, or assisted educational and human service providers in acquiring over $20 million dollars worth of grant funds from federal, state, or private sources.
- Serve as an external evaluator of grants. With IRB certification, Dr. Karges-Bone has done significant work as an external evaluator of federal projects for Departments of Education, NSF, Labor, and Health and Human Services.
- Support your college or university in pursuit of NCATE accreditation. Dr. Karges-Bone has a strong track record with ACEI and NAEYC program development and key assessments. She can bring a team together and design an assessment plan that will make accreditation productive and straightforward.
- Provide staff development and training in areas of curriculum design, standards alignment, school reform and leadership, assessment, gender-based teaching and learning, differentiated instruction and assessment, learning styles, faculty-staff motivation and coherence, and lesson planning to raise test scores.
- Deliver powerful and persuasive keynote addresses for state, national, and local events, including conferences, dinners, award banquets, school year "kickoff" events, retreats, and motivational sessions.
Click the Facebook button below to "like" Education InSite's Facebook page and get updates in your news feed!
February 27, 2014, Knightsville Elementary School /Dorchester District II Family Night, Summerville, SC
March 3, 2014, Westview Primary School/Berkeley County School District: Family Math and Literacy Event, Goose Creek, SC
March 11, 2014, Lowcountry Live! (ABC News 4)
March 14, 2014, Mid-Atlantic Family Engagement Summit, Lynchburg, VA
Click here: “Creating a Brain Friendly Family”
April 28, 2014, Summerville Evening Rotary Club
Topic: “Creativity: Tap Into the Latest Research to Expand Your Mind and Your Business”
Dr. Karges-Bone signs a copy of Breaking Brain Barriers at the 2014 National Title I Conference in San Diego, CA on February 4, 2014.
Dr. Karges-Bone with Joe Pye Elementary School Principal Wanda Carroll-Williams, teachers, and parents at the JPES S.T.E.A.M. Parent Night (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) in Summerville, SC, January 2014.
Click here to read about Dr. Karges-Bone's October 2013 "Brainy Smurfs" in-service at West End Elementary School in Easley, S.C.
Read Dr. Karges-Bone's Op-Ed Piece in the Charleston, SC Post & Courier: "Pre-K Funding is a Wise Investment"